Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is it an insatiable craving or addiction??

I have stopped counting after 10 visits this summer, and with 3 meals from Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches in the last 3 days, I am beginning to wonder is it an insatiable craving or rather an addiction? Can I survive without it? Have they slipped something in it to make you come back like a crazed coffee addict seeking your morning fix? In any event, I enjoy a #4 or #12 and at T.T.'s suggestion delete the mayo and add mustard. Perhaps this is the secret fuel that is propelling me to my best running ever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I have also fallen for the exquisite sandwich made by these Jimmy and John fellows. Good men they are. Really know how to quench a hunger. I concur on the #12, but the fix for my addiction, from the place where the smells are free, is the #16. Also known in some circles as the LuLu.

Take care and control those cravings.

-Sleeping Bear