Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to the Grind

I should not complain. I am lucky to have a job in Michigan given the state of the economy that can provide for my family and to be in a profession where I only have to work 1/2 the year.

However, that being said, after working myself back slowly into the school routine the last 2 weeks, it was a bit disheartening waking up @ 5:15 this morning to the stark realization that my summer was over!

Back 2 running @ 4:30 am, leaving the house by 6:10 am with 1-2 kids to make it to day care and work by 7 am. Back to the grind.

1 comment:

JBrandt said...

I chalked up the second consecutive anxiety dream. Me yelling at kids day one. The laughing and mocking. Me getting angrier. Them not caring. Me about to unload nouns, and adjectives I'm sure to regret. Glancing at the clock it's 5:30 and time to make sure the dream isn't a reality.