Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just one more..

Not wanting to think about the impending packing and returning home, I headed out this morning for just one more run/hike.

Departing from the condo, I made my way downtown for some java and a muffin before heading over to the visitor center to ride the hiker shuttle which departs promptly @ 6:30 am. The shuttle drops you of @ a park n ride and another shuttle had me to Bear Lake @ 7:15 am.

Heading from there, I scooted up to Alberta Falls (pictured above) and then down to Glacier Creek Trail to Storm Pass Trail and finally ending @ Lily Lake where Ranger Little Dirt Dawg and Dirrty Girl where waiting to give me a lift home.

Trip Distance: 12.45 miles
Time: 3 hr 15 min

Unfortunately, the real world calls.

1 comment:

Will Cooper said...

thank god for running...something to lean on when the real world calls!