Monday, July 09, 2007

World Wide Half Marathon


Today, I registered for the Phedippidations Worldwide Half Marathon which is the brainchild of Steve Runner, a self deprecating man with a goofy little podcast you have heard me mention on several occasions. Being the director of the NR Fun Walk/Run Series, I think this Worldwide Half Marathon is genius because it is not only FREE, but gives a chance for people all over the world to run an event together.
Locally, I will be working on putting together an event at perhaps Island Lake on the trails to give fellow participants a local event to gather and run. If anyone is interested in running it, please feel free to drop me a comment or email.

1 comment:

Brian Thomas said...

I'm also a fan of the WWH, although I've yet to commit to actually running it. Keep me updated if you put together a run!