Ramblings from a runner on this blue bubble.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Long May You Run Unchafed
1. Lazily swing arm at alarm clock going off @ 4:30 a.m. Stumble downstairs and realize today is a 10 miler.
2. Put on wicking shorts and top
3. Slip on TNF Anurva Boa 50 (Remember all you really need is shoes)
4. Fill handheld bottle with
5. PUT ON
TO PROTECT AGAINST PAINFUL NIPPLE ABRASION.
6. Run happily knowing that your chest will not look like you have been shot or have to take a shower and cringe like someone is picking the hair out of your nose bringing you to tears.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)