Monday, May 28, 2007

Beep...Beep...Beep

Day 2 during recovery week begins @ 5:35 a.m. with an easy 7.4 miler according to both map my ride and favorite run, but the F1 Foot Pod (still trying to work on an accurate calibration. I do think it changes when changing shoes)gauges it @ 7.51 miles. I go with 7.4 miles and a time today of 1 hr 22 min and again an average heart rate of 123.

Whereas yesterday I was just getting used to finding a pace that would be in the Recovery Zone and the legs where kind of heavy, today the legs where actually feeling pretty good and i spent approx 5 min or 6% of my time listening to the annoying beep...beep...beep of the zone warner telling me I was over my self imposed alloted 131 beats per minute and to slow down. Recovery is hard work!

Recovery is one thing, family time is another. Today we managed a parade in downtown Royal Oak, St. Mary's Polish Fair
, and the littlest one and I walked uptown (2.56 miles roundtrip) for daddy's jet fuel for the week.

No comments: