Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Y.I.R.

Year in Review:






Dirrty Feather raced a few times this year garnering a 5th place overall/1st place in the 30-34 age group in the Run Drugs Out Of Town 10k, a 5th place inthe 30-34 age group @ the Summer Solstice Run, and even did a 5k in Loveland, Colorado. She loves when I pull the jogger out and has taken to asking "How your run?"

Little Dirt Dawg has for all intensive purposes moved from the baby jogger to hitting the street and rocked two strong performances @ the Oak Apple Run and Summer Solstice Run finishing first in both. In late fall he began asking if he could ride his bike with me while I ran, so it should make for an exciting new year.


Dirrty Girl set some good goals for herself this year and competed in a couple of 10k's and half marathon's. When she didn't like her results early in the year, she dilligently stuck to a training plan and was rewarded with a half marathon PR @ Columbus. Maybe, I can get her to do another marathon.


Dirt Dawg's Data:


Runs: 331


Total Time: 357 hrs 17 min


Avg pace: 10:02/mile


Avg. distance: 6.5 miles


Miles for year: 2,135


Walks: 71


Time: 75 hr 23 min

Avg pace: 14:24/mile

Avg. distance: 4.4 miles

Miles for year: 314.4

Bike: 45

Time: 39 hr 38 min

Avg. distance: 11.2 miles

Miles for year: 504


Looking back, I can't complain about anything. I raced with my family and set new PR's for myself. Bring on 2009!

No comments: