Monday, September 22, 2008

It's official



Just finished registering myself for the Columbus Marathon, which will be D.D.M.C. #10 and Dirrty Girl for the 1/2 marathon on October 19th. We decided that we wanted to take a break from the Free Press Marathon and expand our running horizons. Missile and Lightning will be our gracious hosts for the weekend.


Dirrty Girl is looking to improve on her 1/2 marathon time this year of 2 hr and 27 in set at the Dexter Ann Arbor 1/2 and I must say she has been putting in the effort to accomplish that. Me, on the other hand, I don't know. Boldly, perhaps foolishly earlier in the year after setting my PR of 3:24 @ Toledo envisioned setting a Boston BQ @ Columbus. My fortitude and training were diligent until late this summer when I slowed it down after spending time in the Rockies and running a 50 miler. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: