Sunday, April 20, 2008

A morning of all things running

After a sizzling 7 miler led by Missile and Lightning, and some kicked up french toast, we gathered around the computer to watch an albeit fuzzy live feed of the women's marathon Olympic trials. I think the USATF is on to something making the marathon trials a day before major marathons, in this case Boston, and Missile, I think spoke for us all that she had goosebumps as Deena Kastor, Magdalena Lewy Boulet, and Blake Russell made the USA Olympic Marathon team that will be competing this August in Beijing. Congrats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.