Thursday, January 04, 2007

This is winter???

Ok, it was 48 degrees with a windchill of 42 degrees for our weekly fun run! 42 degrees, it is Michigan for pete's sake, and I ran in shorts. We should be talking about 20 degrees with a wind chill of like 10 or something like that.

Last night at yoga class i was talking to the female instructor about the private lesson that my wife got me for christmas. My wife in all her thoughtfulness got it for me so that i could bolster my home practice, but i am like scared of the owner of the joint. Scared in a good way. Pushes you outside of your comfort zone. I secretly hoped that the female instructor would be able to do the private lesson, but she said she did not and that i should just email him. When I said i was scared, she said, "I am scared for you!"

No comments: